Jump here for home made Easy funfetti cake mix recipes, to make you feel like a kid again! A perfect for any birthday cakecelebration, kids will love!
- 6 Tablespoons (85g) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup (150g) granulated sugar
- 2 large egg whites, at room temperature
- 1 and 1/2 cups (177g) cake flour (spoon & leveled)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup (80g) sour cream, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (80ml) whole milk, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup (70g) sprinkles
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a 9×13 baking/cake pan with foil (allowing the foil to extend past the ends of the pan to create ‘handles’ for easy removal of the cookie bars) and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, and oil until well combined. The batter will be fairly thick.
- Spread the batter evenly in a 9×13 pan that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cookie bars are thoroughly baked and lightly browned.
- Allow the cookie bars to cool before gently lifting them onto a flat surface, such as a large cutting board or baking sheet, using the foil ‘handles.’
- Spoon about a third of the frosting tub into a microwave-safe measuring cup with a pouring spout and heat for about 20 seconds, or until the frosting is liquefied.
- Drizzle the cooled cookie bars with the frosting and immediately sprinkle with the Funfetti and star sprinkles.
- If you want the cookies bars completely covered in frosting glaze, heat more frosting and pour it over the top before adding sprinkles.
- Allow the frosting to cool and harden before cutting the bars into the desired size/shape with a sharp knife.
Did you like this Funfetti Cake Mix recipe?
Share it on any of the following social media channels below to give us your vote. Your feedback helps me to improve.