You already know how much I enjoy my sweets, so I wanted to try something new.
Enter this surprisingly delicious and filling Caramel Nut Cottage Cheese Dessert. You don’t have to avoid desserts just because you’re on the keto diet.
Today I’m going to share a quick recipe using cottage cheese and egg whites. I prefer things to be simple, with no extra work, but with incredible results.
This low-carb cottage cheese dessert is soft and creamy. Aside from being a fantastic dessert, it is also suitable for breakfast because it is hearty enough.
- 2 crockpot cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- four egg whites
- berries (1/2 cup)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, then add the eggs and cook for 7 minutes.
- To stop the cooking process, plunge into a bowl of ice water.
- When the eggs are cool enough to handle, peel and cut them in half.
- Filling should be spooned back into egg white halves and garnished with a little more paprika.
- Carefully transfer the yolks to a bowl.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mash them together until well combined.
Did you like this Cottage Cheese Dessert Recipe?
Share it on any of the following social media channels below to give us your vote. Your feedback helps me to improve.